Re: Fwd: Re: SPARQL/RDF WGs Coordination on Graph Terminology

Reminder: SPARQL/RDF WGs Coordination on Graph Terminology
Please add yourself soon so we can close the poll.

The current top dates are rather split:

Wed 22 / Wed 6 / Wed 13
15:00 London, 16:00 Amsterdam, 10:00 Boston, 07:00 San Francisco

	Andy