Re: json result format --> new charter !?

I agree with Andy. The spec isn't doing its job if most people eschew
the formal part of the specification in favor of a Note. (A situation
which I'm starting to see already)

What exactly is needed right now? I think I can spare a little time
for the next week.

Regards,
Paul Gearon