Re: json result format --> new charter !?

I'd prefer to publish as a REC, especially given the increased
importance of JSON c.f. RDF/JSON.

"""
Serializing SPARQL Query Results in JSON, new version, Working Group Note.
"""
can be understood as Working Group Note referring to to
current-at-charter status.

How much work is it?

 Andy

Isn't a REC a subclass of Note ? :-)