Re: SPARQL TC 2011-05-03 Agenda

minor comments:

1) Figure1 misses an rdfs:range label and I think the edge should be orange?
2) the new Figure 2 looks good to me
3) The additional example in the property paths section is good. I would explicitly mark where you start talking about limitations and sugggest to add a sentence along the lines that this may be superseeded by future standards i nthe end of the section.
   E.g.

"
Since property paths are evaluated without entailment, the evaluation under an entailment regime can yield counter-intuitive results.
[...]
Although the data contains ex:b ex:p2 ex:c and ex:p2 rdfs:subPropertyOf ex:p3, which under RDFS entailment implies ex:b ex:p3 ex:c, this fact is not used since the arbitrary length path expression ex:p+ is evaluated with simple entailment, i.e., via subgraph matching on the input data.

Since property path evaluation works directly on the active graph, the OWL Direct Semantics entailment regime is unlikely to support queries where the query pattern contains path expressions since systems that apply the Direct Semantics of OWL do not work with the graph directly, but translate the triples into OWL structural objects. Combining the other entailment regimes with property path expressions is, however, relatively straightforward.
"

-->

"
<h3><a name="PropertyPathsLimitations" id="PropertyPathsLimitations"></a>9.1 Limitations of Property paths in combination with Entailment</h3>
Since property paths are evaluated without entailment, the evaluation under an entailment regime can yield counter-intuitive results.
[...]
Although the data contains ex:b ex:p2 ex:c and ex:p2 rdfs:subPropertyOf ex:p3, which under RDFS entailment implies ex:b ex:p3 ex:c, this fact is not used in the since the arbitrary length path expression ex:p+ is evaluated via subgraph matching on the input data, i.e., with simple entailment.

Since property path evaluation works directly on the active graph, the OWL Direct Semantics entailment regime is unlikely to support queries where the query pattern contains path expressions since systems that apply the Direct Semantics of OWL do not work with the graph directly, but translate the triples into OWL structural objects. Combining the other entailment regimes with property path expressions is, however, relatively straightforward.</p>

"

Would that sound ok to you?
With that minor change, I'd be happy to publish from my side.

Axel