Re: Comments GK-1 and 2

After another look on GK-1, I have to revise my earlier impression that GK-1 can be ignored completely...
GK-2 only says the second part of GK-1 can be ignored...

 I still think though that the first item of GK-1 needs a separate response.
(He is asking among others about the interaction between GROUPING vs. ORDER BY, might need some
hint to the execution sequence)

Response to GK-3 has been sent.

Axel