Re: Alexandre Bertails: Re: SPARQL WG publication of 1 FPWD and 6 new versions of WDs

Hi Axel,

Sandro forwarded Alexandre's document issues to the list. I've updated
Update with the following:

- Fragments links to Query 1.1 have been changed to Query 1.0 (since
continuing changes here are causing temporary fragment problems)

- Added trailing slashes to some of the URIs, to avoid redirect warnings.

- Changed a permanent redirect (for the DAWG) to the new location.

Regards,
Paul Gearon