Re: Response to ST-1

I think this response needs to be updated, but I haven't updated it yet.
(Sorry.)

Sebastian's question about CONSTRUCT is something we've discussed --
allowing CONSTRUCT to use GRAPH to emit quads. (E.g. Anzo (Glitter)
supports this.)

I believe there has been significant support in the WG for this, but the
main stumbling block that has prevented us from moving on this is the
lack of a standard serialization format for quads / named graphs.

I think the response to the 2nd half of Sebastian's message ought to
reflect the above.

Lee