Re: Standardise method for selecting extensions for DESCRIBE

We recently looked at this for one of our products (search over RDF) and found 4 or 5 distinct notions of how to do DESCRIBE. We implemented all of them because no one of them would be sufficient for most of our users' requirements.

I think status quo re: DESCRIBE should be maintained. It's under-specified but it's a hook and hooks are useful.

Cheers,
Kendall

>>> leigh.dodds@talis.com