Re: SPARQL WG meeting tomorrow, May 11, 2010 - Agenda to follow

I am attending a conference at the moment, so I might only be able to
attend on IRC.

Regarding the entailment doc, it is ready for review and for
publication IMO (modulo possible reviewers' comments). I asked Peter
Patel-Schneider to review the OWL part and got some good feedback from
him, which I currently incorporate, but I hope to finish that today
evening and none of the changes are major.

Regards,
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306