Re: ISSUE-49 (are graphs information resources?)

On Apr 20, 2010, at 1:29 PM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:

> In 4.1:
>
> [[[
> We recall from [SPARQL] that IRIs for RDF graphs in SPARQL queries identify
> a resource, and the resource is represented by a graph (or, more precisely:
> by a document that serializes a graph)
> ]]]
>
> ==>
>
> [[[
> We recall from [SPARQL] that IRIs for RDF graphs in SPARQL queries identify
> a resource, and the resource is represented by a graph.
> ]]]

I thought the parenthetical was the (more) correct interpretation, so: "IRIs for RDF graphs in SPARQL queries identify a resource, and the resource **has a representation that serializes that graph**". Have I misunderstood (or are we saying the same thing)?

thanks,
.greg