RE: SPARQL WG Agenda - Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks Ivan for fixing up the process malfunction.

I have taken the liberty to add the generated meeting minutes to extract the resolutions (copied each resolution line to front of doc) and convert topics to headings inline.  No content removed.

----------------------------
revision 1.3
date: 2009/10/14 10:17:15;  author: aseaborne;  state: Exp;  lines: +25 -20
Style rsolutions, add heading to discussion (meeting process malfunction)
revision 1.2
date: 2009/10/14 10:09:06;  author: aseaborne;  state: Exp;  lines: +32 -1
Manually extract resolutions (meeting process malfunction)
revision 1.1
date: 2009/10/14 08:15:15;  author: mirror;  state: Exp;
generated by wiki_scribe

 Andy