Re: updated service description document

Hi,

On 12 Oct 2009, at 09:08, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> sd:datasetDescription
>
> """... or query level features"""
>
> Maybe just say which query feature: "specification in the query with
> a dataset description"?
>

> I suggest a common super-property of sd:languageExtension ,
> sd:extensionFunction, sd:supportedEntailment
>
> sd:feature > sd:languageExtension
>> sd:extensionFunction
>> sd:supportedEntailment

I'm also wondering that we may need a property sd:supportedSubset (?)
(also subproperty of sd:feature) that links to the upcoming URIs for
Query/1.1, Update, etc.
So that we can say that endpoint X support SPARQL/Query 1.1 but not
Update, and that endpoint Y supports only SPARQL/Query 1.0

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant
Digital Enterprise Research Institute