RE: updated service description document

sd:datasetDescription

"""... or query level features"""

Maybe just say which query feature: "specification in the query with a dataset description"?

I suggest a common super-property of sd:languageExtension , sd:extensionFunction, sd:supportedEntailment

sd:feature > sd:languageExtension
           > sd:extensionFunction
           > sd:supportedEntailment

And maybe add which datatypes are supported (e.g. xsd:date, xsd:gYear).

           > sd:supportedDatatypes

although that comes implicitly through custom query functions.

 Andy