Re: [TF-ENT] Querying datasets with default plus named graphs

p.s.: the proper URL for the references should have been:

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Importing_RDF_and_OWL_in_RIF

Also, FWIW, RIF has already defined some URIs for entailment regimes,
we may think about adopting those,
cf.  http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Specific_Profiles

best,
Axel