Re: [TF-ENT] Querying datasets with default plus named graphs

2009/10/8 Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>:
> p.s.: the proper URL for the references should have been:
>
> 1. http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Importing_RDF_and_OWL_in_RIF
>
> Also, FWIW, RIF has already defined some URIs for entailment regimes, we may
> think about adopting those,
> cf.  http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-rdf-owl/#Specific_Profiles

Hm, I am not sure I would like IRIs with rif-import-profile for SPARQL
entailment regimes.
http://www.w3.org/2007/rif-import-profile#RDFS
Ordo you mean to just use the names such as RDFS, Simple, OWL-DL?
That's fine for me.
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 306