RE: Updated on the Features and Rationale document

Optional (and time-permitting).

I don't think requiring or expecting every SPARQL implementation provide SERVICE or whatever it becomes is a good idea.  It's a feature it might have and if it does, it should happen in a certain way.

Concretely: in the conformance tests, I don't think we should say "not compliant to SPARQL" just because there is no basic federated query support.

 Andy