Re: Updated on the Features and Rationale document

On 29 Sep 2009, at 09:06, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, I also added links to the other implementations supporting it.
Greg, do you want to add some more text about the RDF::Query
capabilities ?

There are examples of queries using such federation on the wiki page
[1].
Which system do they come from, is that using ARQ syntax (FROM
SERVICE) ?

> This would be an optional feature.

You mean time-permitting ?

> 	Andy
>
> When the HTML was copied to the wiki, all the section numbers were
> copied as well.  And then mediawiki adds section numbers ...

Indeed, that's a bit of a mess on the wiki :-/
But I'll take care of that when merging with the current F&R doc in SVN.

Best,

Alex.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:BasicFederatedQuery