Re: Updated on the Features and Rationale document

On Sep 28, 2009, at 5:52 PM, Alexandre Passant wrote:

> Input would be appreciated on:
>
> - "Basic Federated Query": any idea of implementations besides DARQ ?

I don't believe DARQ would qualify as "basic federated query" (it goes
beyond the "basic" part, imo). Wasn't this feature suggested as a
formalization of Andy's SERVICE keyword in ARQ? If so, I also support
it in RDF::Query (as listed on the original feature page on the wiki).

.greg