Re: Service description schema

Hi,

Le 11 août 09 à 07:12, Steve Harris a écrit :

> I'm acutely aware of the dangers of scope creep, but one thing I
> think we ought to be able to say is something like:
>
> <some-resource> sparql:seeEndpoint <http://sparql.example/endpoint> .

There's a sparqlEndpoint property in voiD, that currently has
void:Dataset as a range [1], but I guess they could extend it to make
it more generic.
Also, SIOC (in the Services module [2]) has a has_service property
that links anything to a related service. This service can then be
defined as being a SPARQL endpoint using:

<some-resource> siocs:has_service [
   siocs:service_protocol <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-protocol/> ;
   siocs:service_endpoint <http://sparql.example.org/endpoint>
] .