Re: SPARQL telecon agenda for Apr 25, 2009 - 90 minutes

On 27 Apr 2009, at 16:51, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
>    * Feature Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/features/
>          o Survey open until Friday, May 1
>          o Current results are at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/features/results
>          o See Condorcet results from SteveH at http://plugin.org.uk/misc/votes.svg
>          o Can we reach consensus on a few features? Current front-
> runners per Condorcet are:
>                + Aggreagtes
>                + Subselects
>                + Update

That's per Steve's Javascript + SPARQL quick hack implementation of
Condorcet. I'm fairly confident in it, but I'd feel better if someone
ran it through another implementation.

Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK
+44(0)20 8973 2465  http://www.garlik.com/
9AD