Re: Parameterized Inference - starting mail discussion

Le 14 avr. 09 à 14:04, Chimezie Ogbuji a écrit :

> On 4/14/09 7:12 AM, "Bijan Parsia" <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 14 Apr 2009, at 09:13, Axel Polleres wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, I didn't manage to separate the issues on the wiki
>>> yet, but I suggest, in connection with parameterized inference to
>>> put the following four items to strawpoll, trying to summarize
>>> Bijan's/Andy's suggestions:
>>>
>>> - ADVERTISE ENTAILMENT: should we work on a mechanism to specify the
>>> entailment regime supported by an engine (endpoint side
>>> parameterized inference, i.e. the endpoint be able to specify what
>>> entailment it supports)
>>
>> You mean "machine readably advertise" right? Unlike the current
>> sitch.
>
> +1 to machine readability of supported ENTAILMENT

+1, it would also nicely fit into the ServiceDescription feature [1]
with a dedicated property (as done with saddle:sparqlExtension),
especially if a set of entailment regimes (with dedicated URIs) are
defined.

Alex.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:ServiceDescriptions

--