Re: Editorial changes in Section 2.5

On 31 Jan 2006, at 18:31, Pat Hayes wrote:
>> Let me compare 3 different semantic definitions of e-matching. The
>> first
>> is "Pat's" definition
>
> For the record, this is the definition that we all agreed on
> informally after extended email discussions,

For the record:
No. We agreed on the orderedmerge version (I remember a looong phone
call with you when you agreed on our Nov. 2 document), and you
volunteered to propose a text. The text that came in at the end was
your union text, over which we never agreed.

Clearly you don't read email even when you answer to them <http://