Re: CONSTRUCT operator

A small part of the problem is a disparity between the formal definition
(in the blue box) and the text. The formal definition uses RDF Merge while
the text in 10.3 says:

"""
The result is an RDF graph formed by taking each query solution in the
solution sequence, substituting for the variables into the graph template
and combining the triples into a single RDF graph by set union.
"""

Regardless of that dispartiy though, there is still the problem that
Sergio points out that using RDF Merge fails to scope bnodes from the
dataset to the entire solution while using union loses the ability to
scope bnodes from the graph template to individual solutions.

I prefer Sergio's second solution since it more closely matches my
intuition for what CONSTRUCT is doing in these cases.

Lee