Re: Final text for Basic Graph Patterns

On Jan 17, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Pat Hayes wrote:
[...]
> Let us agree that ANY wording we finish up with MUST support the same
> results for basic SPARQL patterns, i.e. for the simple entailment
> case.  In fact, I thought we had already agreed this some time ago.

Well, in a little-a agreement sense, yes, there does seem to be a
critical mass of
support there.

But formally, I haven't put any question on rdfSemantics; I'm inclined
to sort of
decide the whole thing at once, since pulling on any one little string
in this
sort of thing seems quite likely to unravel large parts of it.

I'm hopeful that we do have an agreement in principle and that AndyS
will
be able to capture it in the editor's draft and incorporate email
feedback
in the next couple days and that this Thursday, I will be
able to do a sort of ceremonial "PROPOSED: that rq23 v1.xyz addresses
rdfSemantics; any objections? hearing none, so ordered."