Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 5 Jan

On Jan 4, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

>     2. issues#wsdlAbstractProtocol
>           + ACTION: KendallC to propose revised WSDL descripton of
>             SPARQL protocol

I'm working on this one today, but it probably won't be ready for
tomorrow. But by Tuesday, almost certainly.

>           + ACTION KC: review sparql-types for xs:any weirdness,
> w.r.t.
>             WSDL 2.0 constraints

Same as above.

>        also: [12]query by reference Kendall Clark (Tuesday, 15
>        November)

And this one too.

>     3. Toward updated protocol WD (@@and results format WD)
>           + ACTION: KendallC to add a modified version of
>             http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#security to
>             protocol editor's draft, as well as a pointer to the
>             section in rq23 itself

Done.

>           + ACTION: KendallC to remove uses of "my" in URIs in
> protocol
>             spec

Done, but changes not checked in yet.

>        [13]editor's draft shows progress on at least 5 of 14
>        outstanding comments

More like 8 or 9. I just finished David Wood's comments, and I've
sent mail to the WG about 2 or 3 other issues on that list (Leigh
Dodd's stuff, Graham Klyne's comments, and the policy issues I'm
waiting on W3 Team for).

FYI.

Cheers,
Kendall