agenda: RDF Data Access 2 Aug

1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda

  tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
  supplementary IRC chat:irc://
    log to appear:

scribe: AndyS

  record for review:

next meeting: 9 Aug
 scribe volunteer?

continue the following without discussion:

ACTION: ericP to add "don't normalize" to rq23 (perhaps supplied in
ACTION: EricP to add test in 0096 to rq23 tests. label "approved" and
ACTION: ericP to send [OK?] message to Bjoern

ACTION: ericP to update rq23 to include the text of rq23/mime.txt
reflect security concearns

ACTION: DanC to follow up re optional test based on op:dateTime triple 
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve
ACTION: SteveH to review the relevant test case re: IRI normalization
ACTION: AndyS to add the above graph test cases (analagous to
valueTesting test cases) (don't expect quick delivery) ref

comments on agenda?

2. ISSUE resultsMimeType

DONE: DaveB to add mime type to results format
DONE: EliasT to review XML Results mime-type registration
"I've read the entire draft to be sent to the IETF and it looks good."
DONE: DanC to review XML Results mime-type registration
"1.55 looks good The changes in 1.56 and 1.57 look OK"

DONE: KendallC to update protocol spec w.r.t. results mime type
DONE: KendallC to Check whether the results namespace is in protocol
draft; if so, update. 1.53  2005/07/27 19:42:14

DONE: AndyS to fix rq23 to reflect new results namespace 1.448  2005/08/01 13:20:06

DONE: DaveB to update rf1 with new namespace

ACTION: DaveB respond to "sparqlResults namespace" comment , after rq23 is updated

Note new "[OK?]" convention.

3. SPARQL results publication

DONE: DaveB to choose a term and define it

DONE: EricP to ask for namespace approval and put a document there 1.4

ACTION: ericP to publish rf1

4. toward Protocol last call

DONE: KendallC to use Dave's name for a results set doc in the protocol
draft... 1.53

DONE: KendallC to consider flattening rdf-dataset

DONE: KendallC to add security considerations section to proto draft,
under 4. Policy...

security considerations could use some eyeballs.

DONE: KendallC to add POST binding to protocol doc 1.53

post binding could use some eyeballs... and tests (hmm...).

Is 1.55 a last call candidate? I see some todos, but
they all seem to be to provide examples. Can I get
a couple reviewers?

Hmm... testing framework? at least a mental experiment
framework, if not bits...

5. SPARQL QL comment status and editorial comments

I may play a game of "Zakim, pick a victim" for comments
that we haven't done anything with...

ACTION: DanC to investigate having CVS commits send to the WG list

6. issue valueTesting

DONE EricP/Andy: revise rq23 to remove reference to

ACTION: EricP to finish extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3

"I propose that
ValueTesting/extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3 is correct and that the
WG approve it as a SPARQL test."

Last call comments:

 Error handling


 language tag issues

7. issue badIRIRef

comments QuotedIRIref too lax and IRIs vs RDF URI References

WG discussion

8. comment "Query forms should be resources, not operations"


9. Test cases publication

ACTION: DanC to check after August on SteveH regarding test preparation
for publication as WG Note

Other folks interested to do something sooner?

      [      tlt:localTime  (
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 9:30 AM"  ),
            "Tue 5:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 3:30 PM"  ),
            "New York"
            "Tue 10:30 AM"  ),
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 11:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 7:30 AM"  );
             cal:dtstart  [
                 cal:dateTime "2005-08-02T14:30Z" ] ].

Dan Connolly, W3C
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E

Received on Monday, 1 August 2005 18:28:10 UTC