Re: solution/variable bindings (was Re: pls consider comments on disjunction)

Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
> Andy,
>
> When you say "solutions to graph patterns", would it be far to the
> semantics to replace that statement with "variable bindings?"

Informally, yes.  "Solution" (or in full "pattern solution") is the
terminology defined in rq23, not "variable bindings" - this is already noted
in the document.  See 2.1 and 2.3.

Could you frame questions as questions about the document, and ideally
specific pieces of text?  We are entering into a phase where the document
will be intensively reviewed (we hope!) and the text is what matters.

	Andy