RE: pls consider comments on disjunction

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 14:12 -0500, Thompson, Bryan B. wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I am in favor of re-opening this issue.  I think that Bob has made
> several very good points and there is pretty consistent input from
> the comments list that we need to respect traditional semantics for
> core operators (AND, OR, NOT).
>
> >From our own experience using SPARQL prototypes, we spend a lot of
> time re-writing queries that require disjunction using an combination
> of AND and NOT.

Can you please say why you want to do with re-opening this issue - what
points does Bob raise that make you want to change the current state, as
I am not clear.  It's currently a closed issue - in the sparql query
language as UNION,  over my objection - I wanted it out.

Dave