Re: Observations (named graphs, blank node closures)

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 04:57:01 +0100, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:

> If i understand right, it  is  not the same as in my example
>
> In my example I was binding the reification node, something defined in
> the standard, and that can be used to define the context of that triple
> with ease (you got a node, you can attach metadata to it, simple).

Ah, I see. Yes, I misunderstood I thought you were discussing
reification in the general sense, rather than RDF Reification.

RDF Reification doesnt address the issue of the "source" of a triple, it
just provides a syntaxic shortcut to express a triple in its exploded
form, so it doesnt support what I personally require for triple
identification.