Re: Minor Syntax issues

Thanks for the note - for now I have made some changes for publication.

For this week's publication the state is:

1/ BOUND(?x) - no change

2/ Left as AND for now.

3/ Just OPTIONAL, not []

(note that OPTIONAL can take a {} pattern or a plain triple pattern -
restricting to just {} would be OK).

4/ No change to functions/casting/builtins although this does look like it can
be simplified - it just requires more time than is available before publication.

5/ WITH done.

6/ Clause order unchanged

	Andy