RE: Happy with XQuery/XPath last call specs?

Far as I know they're ok as well, at least as related to the few areas we're
drawing on. There have been a couple of changes in the most recent draft
that are generating some interesting public discussion, but nothing that
affects what we're doing as far as I can see.

> Provided I get a second and no objections, I'll send a
> formal comment to that effect this week some time.

No objection from me. Consider it seconded.