Re: Small items for SPARQL

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 04:15:43PM -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:

> It makes sense to document the contents of the test
> files in the test suite description, and it makes
> sense to specify encodings in URIs and bodies in
> the protocol...

I haven't thought a lot about this yet, but it's on the list. I'd been
assuming UTF-8, but I want to think about all of this in terms of the
HTTP/HTML charset/encoding mess, to see if there are any exceptions
hereabouts.

Kendall
--
Sometimes it's appropriate, even patriotic, to be ashamed
of your country. -- James Howard Kunstler