Re: SOURCE test case sketches from users, please?

Tom had examples which I found helpful:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0426.html

In
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0433.html

I saw them as data management (sometimes trusted - not clear if the source
information would appear to the application) and provenance (untrusted -
application definitely should source information).

	Andy