Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-09-28

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 16:20, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Minutes of RDF DAWG teleconference 2004-09-28T14:30Z for review

Thanks for the timely minutes. I have a couple smallish
corrections to offer...

[...]
> 4. Toward 1st spec WD
>
> ACTION Dirk: provide details about DB interfaces, re
> ? and $ ("usual suspects which are troublesome; postgress, oracle,
> dbi, jdbc, odbc and the connections to java, perl, c++ et.al.")
> CONTINUED
>
> ACTION AndyS: fix def'ns in sect 2 up to 2.2
> done
>
> ACTION AndyS: (with EricP) update QL spec draft by 1 Oct
> done

That action CONTINUES, as you note below.

> ACTION SteveH: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to
> publish as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
>
> ACTION DaveB: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to publish
> as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
>
> ACTION HowardK: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to
> publish as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
>

> The editors expect to have a draft of rq23 for WG review by end of
> working day UK Time, Friday 1 October.

> ACTION EricP: follow up on " if we send a query to the document
> rather than service, we loose some of the document compositibility
> possibilities" in email (from http://w3.org/2004/09/17-dawg-irc)
> CONTINUED

We noted that DONE, as I recall; discharged by:

Subject: service name distinct from resource name
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0534.html

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E