RE: agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 11 May

Steve,

Would dropping that last part make it acceptable [1]: I don't think it met
with much support:

3.4 Subgraph Results

It must be possible to select an entailed subgraph of a queried graph.  In
this case, the results are themselves an RDF graph.

I'd like to get help with the term "entailed" here - it is just my
understanding of how to view virtual triples as a possible RDF graph
satisfying the (not directly visible) abox/tbox.

Maybe s/an entailed of/a/

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0320.html