Re: agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 11 May

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:55:02 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> 4. Requirement 3.4 Subgraph Results
>
> DONE: EricP to write up implemention experience for 3.4
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0260.html
>
> ACTION: Steve Harris to express objections to 3.4

My concern with 3.4 is mostly related to the part about "Executing the
query on such a subgraph would yield the same subgraph; if obtaining
variable bindings, the same variable bindings would be obtained."

This seems a bit overly restrictive and effectively rules out some things
we might like, as described in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0276.html

- Steve