Re: SPARQL 1.1 - LeftJoin definition

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:

> I think this comes from a mismatch between the explanatory text and
> the definition.

Eric - Ah yes, it seems I was confused. So a few questions

1) if the example you provided was changed to select the ?match variable as
well as ?label, then what would the result be?

2) it looks like that example is taken from a compatibility test suite, do
you have a link to that test? I looked but could not find it online.

3) is there a process to get the explanatory text adjusted in the spec?

4) Given that definition, can't the Filter be pushed down below the
LeftJoin? In this way LeftJoin could be simplified because it would no
longer need to take an expression.

Thanks for your help.
-David