Re: Re: LC Comment: Restriction on Solutions for RDF-Based Entailment Regime

Dear SPARQL Working Group,

as far as I can see, the new example works well and is indeed simpler
than the one that I have proposed.

I acknowledge that my comment has been answered.

Best regards,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Information Process Engineering (IPE)