Re: Comments on SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol Working Draft 14 October 2010

On Tuesday 25. January 2011 17:49:24 Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> Also.  As a result of internal discussion and comments regarding this
> term, the current editor's draft replaces 'RDF knowledge' with 'RDF
> graph content' and I will be using this latter terminology in
> subsequent parts of this email.

That's a better term, but I feel that we should first identify the audience of
this spesification. Is it the thousands of developers who could implement this,
or is it a foundational document that other authors could use to document how
it should be done for the former group? Honestly, I think that the current
document is both too opaque and not sufficiently specified to be useful to
developers, but I also feel that the current discussion is interesting and
important.

Best,

Kjetil
--