[OK?] Typos in SPARQL

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:45:23AM +0100, Olivier Corby wrote:

> I have found some typos in the SPARQL LC WD.

These should be addressed in CVS version 1.656 .

> Best regards,
>
> Olivier.
>

> 2.1.1
>
> provides a two abbreviation mechanisms : provides two abbreviation
> mechanisms

done

> 2.5.1
>
> A scoping set is some set of RDF terms : this sentence appears twice.

done

> 2.5.3
>
> variable'mbox'  : white space is missing

done

> 2.8.2
>
> the tripe pattern : triple
>
> shodul : should

done

> 3.2
>
> The "price" variable is written with two different fonts in the same
> sentence.

done

> 5.2
>
> The variable price is not written with quotes whereas some variables
> have quotes.

added quotes around the variable "price" but not the concept.

> 9.2
>
> is indirect. the IRI -> The IRI

done

> 10.1
>
> If SM is set of modifiers -> is the set

done

> 10.1.2
>
> no two solutions the same -> are the same

done

> A ordered -> An ordered

done

> 11
>
> xsd:dateTime -> same font as other datatypes

done

> SPARQLoperators -> SPARQL operators

Though I did not find any instances of "SPARQLoperators", I think you
mean this sentence:
[[
Operators introduce by this specification are indicated with the
SPARQLoperator class.
]]
"SPARQLoperator" is a class name used within the document. This gives
people with voice browsers and screen readers access to the same
information as people working from visual representations of the spec.
Unfortunately, it make also be necessary to publish voice browser
scripts in order to make real use of the class name. I am considering
changing the text to
[[
Operators introduced by this specification are indicated with
]]
though "special mark" ends up being just as informative as "click here".

> 11.2
>
> will return will return

done

> logical-or truth (T) table for true, ->
> logical-or truth table for true (T),

assuming a truth table T...
done

> 11.3
>
> the xpath definition -> XPath

done

> 11.4.4
>
> is a Literal -> literal

done

> 11.6
>
> A extension -> An

done

Thanks very much for the keen eyes!

Given that the accessibilty issues of SPARQLoperator are still being
considered, are you satisfied that your comments have been addressed?
Please indicate whether you are or are not satisfied. If you are, you
can help our issue tracking system by prefixing the subject of your
response with [CLOSED] (where this subject has [OK?]).
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN