Re: minor technical on 10.4.3 Description of resources

Fred Zemke wrote:
> 10.4.3 Description of resources
> Formal definition, you may want to do an explicit DISTINCT reduction
> on "U union project(SM(SQ), VS)" to indicate that the result graph
> does not contain redundant information.

An RDF graph is a set of statements, any duplication of information would be
removed at that point.  But as blank nodes might be involved, I've changed it
to "distinct(U union project(SM(SQ), VS))" to make it clear.

> Fred Zemke

I hope this addresses your comment - please let us know if it does.

	Andy