Re: SPARQL: which features now, which features later for RDF Data Access?

Hmmm... I don't see a requirement for the query language
to support arbitrary typed literals, stated either explicitly
or subsumed by a requirement for the query language to
allow matching of any RDF triple.

I would think that the more general requirement -- that
the query language allow one to match any RDF triple,
by specification of any of its subject, predicate,
or object.

I know that SPARQL presently provides for arbitrary
typed literals, but it would still be good to see this
requirement spelled out explicitly.

Or perhaps I just missed it...?

Regards,

Patrick