Re: v.164 has ISSUE-18 resolution related changes

Noted that .png files for figures in R2RML spec need to be updated:

    * Saw that SubjectMapClass.png is same size as (and probably
      identical to) ObjectMapClass.png. In fact, SubjectMapClass.png
      file seems to contain picture for the ObjectMap class.
    * LogicalTable class needs to be added.
    * Labels in the figures need to be consistent with the new naming
      schema (SubjectMap instead of SubjectMapClass, etc.)

Thanks,
- Souri.