Re: Handling Last Call Comments

David,

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Last_Call

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Last_Call – it has links to any responses sent to the commenters, and the responses usually state what changes were made. Correlate this with http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/1.160-1.180.html to get the full picture.

> So, question for the working group: is there a good way for me to see diffs between the last call version of the R2RML spec and the latest official version?

Not really I'm afraid. This might have to do: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/1.160-1.180.html

Best,