Re: Datatypes (ISSUE-48)

From: Nuno Lopes <nuno.lopes@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:52:08 +0100
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Nuno Lopes <nuno.lopes@deri.org>
Hello Richard/All,

On 10 Aug 2011, at 12:30, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> Yes, the value transformations are actually defined in that section, it's nothing more than a rather long case distinction. I can collect these for the Wiki.

I've added a new section to the Wiki detailing this process.  The contacts in the intervals section are probably not very readable but we can think how to present it better.

I think this addresses most of your open questions except for the reference for base64 encoding (where the closest I know is [1]) and the question regarding numbers.

--
Nuno Lopes

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#base64Binary