Re: [DM30] namespace names defined appears to be non-normative

Hi Jonathan,
   Thanks for your reply and perspective.

I realize that, the English language I used in my bug report was generic
and did not mention any concrete point. I wasn't finding the right words to
express my concerns.

@Liam: Thanks for your reply as well.

Many thanks.

--