Re: [DM30] namespace names defined appears to be non-normative

Hi Mukul,

Major feature requests would be interesting to discuss.  Anything majorly
broken is worth mentioning, but I suspect most of that has been hashed out
by existing implementors.

I wouldn't put a lot of time and energy into editorial improvements.  And I
wouldn't assume that something is broken until you understand the reasoning
behind it.  There won't be any rewrites until there are new features to
work on and spin up a new working group.

Jonathan