RE: [RESPONSE qt-2004Feb0384-01] [General] Please use less namespaces

Sharing the namespace will lead to confusion. For example, I can refer
to xs:anySimpleType inside a schema but I cannot refer to
xs:anyAtomicType. Keeping them in separate namespaces makes it clear
that they are treated differently in different contexts.

Best regards
Michael