Re: [DM] 7.7.3 Construction (of text nodes) from an Infoset

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:59:13 GMT
To: Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM
CC: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Norm,

You sent this

> I believe that this has been addressed in the latest drafts. Please
> let me know if you think it is still confusing.

On Friday but strangely it just arrived here just now, a few minutes
after I posted

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Nov/0001.html

which sys, essentially that I still think that there are problems in
this area (although it's getting better each draft:-)

David

http://www.star.net.uk