Re: [Serialization] SCHEMA-P

Mary,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization on behalf of the XML Schema
Working Group:

Mary Holstege wrote on 2004-02-12 04:18:57 PM:
> Editorial
>
> [P] [Section 3: Serialization Parameters] Though the title is
'Serialization
> Parameters', this section also outlines the four phases of
serialization.
> Request to break this section into two: 'Serialization Parameters' and
> 'Serialization'.

     I have applied the editorial change that you suggested, splitting the
section into two.  I named the second section "Phases of Serialization".
Thanks to you and the Schema WG for this comment.

Thanks,

Henry
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0276.html